Customer data protection is our highest priority and, as such, we exercise the policy of no logs. Just limited user data can be processed by us, just as much as it is absolutely required to manage the website and services. The automatically collected information is used only to detect possible abuse cases and to provide statistical information on the use and traffic of the website and services. Otherwise, this statistical information is not aggregated in such a way that every individual user of the system is defined.
1- Secure from unauthorized users:
The processing of your Personal Information relies on how you communicate with the Website and Facilities where you are situated in the world and where either of the following applies: I you have given your permission for one or more particular purposes; this does not, however, occur whenever the processing of Personal Information is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act or the European Data Protection Act
Notice that under certain legislations we will be able to process information before you respond to such processing (by opting out), without having to rely on permission or any other of the following legal bases below. In any event, we would be pleased to explain the relevant legal ground applicable to the processing and, in particular, whether it is a constitutional or contractual obligation to supply personal information or a requirement required for the termination of a contract.
The consumers’ privileges:
With regard to your information processed by us, you can exercise those privileges. In fact, you have the right to do the following:
- (i) you have the right to revoke your consent if you have already given your consent to the processing of your information;
- (ii) you have the right to object to the processing of your information if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent;
- (iii) you have the right to learn if we are processing information;
- (iv) you have the right to object to the processing of your information if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent;
The right to object to processing being processed:
Where personal information is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority delegated to us or for the purposes of the valid interests sought by us, you may object to such processing by presenting grounds of opposition relating to your specific case.
Rights to data security under GDPR:
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have some data privacy rights and the intention of the Operator is to take appropriate measures to allow you to correct, change, erase or restrict the use of your personal information. Please email us if you would like to be aware of what sensitive details we keep about you and if you wish it to be deleted from our programs. You have the following data privacy obligations under such circumstances:
- You have the right to request access to the sensitive information we hold and the right to have access to your personal information.
- You have the freedom to ask us to correct any sensitive details that you think is wrong. You will have the freedom to ask us to fill in the sensitive details you think is missing.
- You have the right, under some provisions of this Regulation, to order the erasure of your Personal Information.
- You have the freedom to object to your personal information being processed by us.
- You have the right to request limits on the collection of sensitive information related to you. We can store it if you limit the processing of your personal information, but we will not further process it.
- You have the right to be presented with a copy of the information we have on you in a standardized, machine–readable and widely used format.
Privacy rights from California:
In addition to the privileges as explained in this Regulation, California residents who provide Personal Information ( as specified in the statute) to receive goods or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once a calendar year, information about the Personal Information we exchanged, if any, with other businesses for marketing purposes. This information, where appropriate, would contain the types of personal information and the names and addresses of all companies with which such personal information was exchanged for the immediately preceding calendar year (e.g., requests made in the current year will receive information about the prior year). Please contact us in order to obtain this information.
We may not intentionally gather any sensitive details from children under 18 years of age. Please do not send any Confidential Details via the Platform and Services if you are under the age of 18. We advise parents and legal guardians to track their children’s Internet use and to help uphold this Policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information via the Website and Services without their permission. Please contact us if you have cause to suspect that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with Sensitive Information via the Website and Services. You must also be at least 16 years of age in your country to agree to the collection of your personal information (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
Signals Do Not Track:
Any browsers have a Do Not Monitor feature that indicates that you do not wish to track your online activities on the websites you access. Tracking is not the same as using a website or gathering data in conjunction with it. For these reasons, monitoring refers to the gathering of personally identifying information from users who, when they travel through various websites over time, use or visit a website or online service. How the Do Not Monitor signal is transmitted by browsers is not yet consistent. As a result, your browser has not yet set up the website and resources to interpret or respond to Do Not Monitor signals communicated by your browser. Even so, we restrict our use and processing of your personal information as defined in more depth in this Policy.
Security and Information:
In a controlled, secure area, secured from unauthorized entry, use, or dissemination, we secure the information you supply on computer servers. In an attempt to protect against unlawful entry, use, alteration, and dissemination of personal information in its possession and custody, we maintain appropriate administrative, technological, and physical protections. However, no data transfer can be assured over the Internet or the radio network. Therefore, though we seek to safeguard your Personal Information,
- you accept that I there are Internet protection and privacy restrictions outside our control;
- the security, fairness and privacy of any and all information and data shared between you and the Website and Services cannot be guaranteed;
Acknowledgement of this strategy:
You accept that you have read this Policy and agree to all the terms and conditions of this Policy. You consent to be bound by this Agreement by visiting and using the Sites and Facilities. You are not allowed to view or use the Website and Facilities if you do not wish to comply by the provisions of this Agreement.
To Contact Us:
You will send an email to [email protected] if you would like to contact us to know more about this Policy or if you would like to contact us on any matter relating to individual rights and your personal details.